ZIYADAH THANK YOU ALL

*APPRECIATION*!!!!
 Just Go Straight where your category is.
 Kinda Lengthy for some, I REPEAT look d wan wey dey ur cabal🌚
TABLE OF CONTENT;
 THE ALMIGHTY
 MOM & SIBLINGS 
CATHERINE
CHOCOLAITS
 HON.OLUSEGUN M.OLUSANYA
 ZAFFOUR
 FAMILY & FRIENDS
 LASUITES
 FEDSA-LASUITES
 SOSSA-LASUITES
 NAPSS-LASUITES
LEVEL MATES
CRAZY FELLOWS
THE ONES WHO DIDNT WISH PURPOSELY
LATE WISHERS
-
 First Of All...💃🏿 I Thank The Almighty For not Changing His Mind On the case of my creation Then I Thank My Ever-Gallant Mother Like No Other for not thinking of Abortion even Tho Ladi-Lak Bariga was a
rugged Neighborhood I thank My Siblings for
Keeping up with me ( I know what I am) - Then My Mom! I Lov u My Gold Never knew Mom Was Such a
flawless Poet (now I understand) My Sis : Got The
 Biggest Surprise Of My LIFE and an Outing + A Movie @ a Cinema (GEOSTORM was lit🔥) a bunch of things have never tried sha Younger Ones(GHUFRUN & ABRAR) both suddenly turned Elderly on me with The content of their Card, Elder Bro: Royhan
-
 Catherine : For bringing me an Oversized Top as
Birthday Gift
-
 ChocoLaits : Thanks😘 awon ti Chelshit and DeClassy,Thank Shedrack for me
-
 To The One Who Really Made My Account Balance feel alive Again : Thank You (Hon. M)🙊
-
 My Co-Writer : ZAFRULLAH,Thanks a bunch,still anticipating that surprise
-
 FAMILY & FRIENDS
Mazidah :My LifeHood Pal and her Mom, Bro Quddus Awon ti Bini Creation (Drawing me da?) Edu Seun
,sico Reyes and the entire populace of my 979 Edu
 Friends on here..The whole of my Facebook wishers: My Long Time Pal AbdulBasit Aboy ,Taiwo OnaOpemipo seyi,And, My Ex-Army Cantonment Girlz Mate, My Teachers : Mr Tijani who loved my name so much,promised he was gonna name his daughter and really did,Mr Sanni, Mrs Oloni-Adeboye(Government Teacher of life🙌🏿 ) QUALITY (As-Sidiq)
-
 *THEN HMMM! GREATEST LASUITES* 🙌🏿
 It Seems Everyone was waiting for this day to show
their love A lot of surprises from the least people I expect it from and from those that is expected, so much I can't remember who didn't wish Mae we Start
From IBILE🙌🏿
-
FEDSA-LASUITES
Belezajoy, Lekan Blood👌🏿,TemmyGold,Olaitan Aluko Gbogbo Ti Law🙌🏿,Kweentima Awon ti Sciences 🙌🏿,Rofiat, Presido-Elect
 Paparazzy,Meena,OMOshalewa,KAWOJUE
 😂,Garbadin...who says am a pester even when
we've not met,continuing Lamba-ing The lord is ur
strength, Mz MaryHarmar,Agbaje Who gave me the Title Honorable I didn't knw I had, GERMANE! Today Issa testimony, And To Those who cuudnt Locate The Common button of H, B and D..Thank You🤗
-
TO THE ENTIRE SOSSA-LASUITES!
Never knew you guys had it in You, The Poet thing, everybody sha won right Even the ones who typed "HB " with diff refurbished version of my name and
indirectly telling me to go get the "D" from someone else Starting From Abhay😘 : Your Birthday Song for
me is still on replay Then The Other Abhay😘: am addicted to "Abhays* Edith,Damrich, Basirat,IEC Chairman🙌🏿 Usman, Odofin Dynamite,Even Goal Digga wey dey type wetin no make sense,i see u..#TeamWeDeyLagos(oju wa for ni),Napss Presido🙌🏿 Wasiu, Sossa V.P Elect Tomisin, TimiPOL🙌🏿, Hotman Ode Omo, Sossa Gen Sec Elect EAZY 🙌🏿,TeeWhyPearl Miss Ebony..Awon eleyi
Dudu😬,Neyo D' Peeled Lips🤗, To the Ones Whose
"HBD" is hanging in the air only To be delivered on the 29th of Oct, I understand the situation of nigeria
 -
TO THE POPULACE OF THE PRESTIGIOUS
DEPARTMENT (NAPSS-LASU)
 I Must Not Forget BAMIZ! D Speaking Speaker!U don shine abi🌚,OBS ✌🏿(All this Badagry slave masters,our Former VP. AdeOluwa( ah wee show u pepper😏), Adeyanju Best!🙌🏿(I pity Ur condition..coz dah tin wey u ryt ehn Ah leyin👹 wait for my handi-work) Fisayo, Oloyeh, Intellect (wehdone ama pade ni
IEC Screening) ,MahMud Ganiyu awon ti IEC,Comr.Ajibz,Akinsanya Owolabi,Yagi,Temidee (who says am his crush,Crush wey u never meet, I feel for u
 bro🤓),Dream Chaser
-
MY LEVEL MATES
Hon. Fatosco, Ategun, Batholomew(Adebayo Oponu)
GALLARDO! ✌🏿Blooda From anoda Momma,
MM MATUIDI: My own very Edu Blooda
 KAMAL! (Neymar junior): who took it as a Duty to Message during d hr of 12 am apologizing for not bn online(pele ti e,ati e je bo ye nice niyen)
TOLU: hushUppi! I never see ur work for my Account balance o
CHUKS: I know the first thing this wan wee notice is the position of who I mentioned first, buh really..i just need to take my time and thank everyone
SETH! Who I dint know cud type More than One Line, My prayers are really working in ur life, F🖕🏿ck u man for dat content of ur ryt up
LAWRENCE : It will be a crime against Nature if I didn't
 remember to tell u dat " U no get sense"
JOSH d weird! Thanks
SEYI: I don't know where to categorize dz wan, Wen it's disagreement : It's Brutal and when it's Dialogue it's Peaceful, leh me just combine BEST FRENEMY EVER😝 , dz wan called and was like Josh le sher sher nsor funmi,wonder wetin una dey tok abt again(if it's abt me, invite me I can tok too)😏 Buh Really! U made my day,As I worse reach you still find a space to make a call Don Bhayllo ,Teezle : Ode Omo, That's how this year's sense revival escaped u again, LEONARD😝 The pained Lion, ALEX! Ur case they Oven, G-Long..Smh,MODEY! U do me strong thing wt dat pix,EeDiot(E.T),Eben Webber Thanks Pal, Alfa Sully Yakub! (Wehdone! I see ur hand),KANTE! Smith (this HeDiot wey never reach any angle of Nigeria's Border go dey claim
Espanol,THOIRAH🤗,OlamiLekan😘,Oyinkan! Woman Leader! Everybody is complaining abt me watch out for dz wan too..Pol-Sci Muslim girlz are really a nice piece, GBOLAHAN! Thanks Man,Emj Gold,Hammson Noble G: Ode Omo ( U go Meet for Screening on Monday) Shey bi Olori e BuStupidity
ni😏,DeUnique,Samuel Legend Feyin
Mushu🤓,Jaybillz The Foolish Fool,Bode🤗,Leamah!, Omolaja Omotunde, Fidelix, Timi,Sorayah! And FUNKE!😐 ...Mah no tok,Demo Apari, Odunayo, Serah,Golden,Funmi Olisa, Tintall Paul, Teller, Folly The Minion, Elijah, Shelle The Photographer ( on je mi ni Post-Birthday Picture)
 To the ones whose phone dint permit,mo understand   -
CRAZY FELLOWS
 AkinOla Elenu Gutter who is a follow come pal, Temi Tayor the Hediot who I actually met through Facebook dissing,we practically met in a Facebook comment box, Remmy The Stupid HeDiot, Etz Hubby Who released the scroll of my life: he is a cool guy too although often senseless than sensible, Apopi The Lover Boy who really amazed me, didn't know he could write so accurately,can't  even remember how many years it has been,we are more o cyber friends than physical   , Deji Ode Omo
Education
-
 THE ONES WHO DIDNT WISH PURPOSELY
I must say I don't if there was anybody who dint wish, buh if u out there,i don't know of ur existence oo
-
LATE WISHERS
I will be here waiting
-
Bottom Line is THANK YOU 💞 
©Edu Ziyadah Oluwafunmylola

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIA'S APPROACH TOWARDS EDUCATION

LOST CAUSE

WE CAN BE BETTER