THE MYSTERIOUS LADY III


I knew I was just another Male Foolishness ScoreSheet conquest immediately 
  I agreed to your Lovely Lies 
Because the Look On Your face was of a Jubilant  rather than Lover
But Me Being Me, I wouldn't say "All men are the same"
Because I Know Some Who Would Re-arrange every Part of Your sorry Body Parts If they Knew of your existence 
You just happen to be the worst specimen of what a man should be, Knowing That: I tagged along , After all Games should have Spectators / Audience because it's madness when you are entertaining only yourself but Hey! You are in Luck, I Love GAMES! too
because if the Purpose of your game is to see girls fight over you?
 My Darling , You've Lost The Game Even Before it started Because where is the sense of Claiming Ownership Over a Public Toilet? and if you,ve placed a bet on Surprising me with Your Stupidity ..
My Love You are already in debt , Because You Look Stupid when you Uttered "I Love You" and I was on Pity-Journey when I agreed Myself so do not for a moment think You've hooked a Lost Yearning Juliet who needs a Romeo.
All The questions have ever asked: I already have answers to them,i just wanted to see if your sorry ass can do something more challenging than Lying (Speaking the truth)
Funny Enough, Most of your Lies are so dumb it can't even Anger A Natural Born Angry Man, More Often Than Not I wonder Why God even Bothered to give You a Mouth when You can't utter the truth with and when You Lie? You suck at it, It's a waste of of resources because somewhere out there, there is someone who is praying to have it and use it right
Your Friends Knew, I know..
To Yourselves : You have the Guy Code Thing Going on and I have no idea what's Going On?
Well!, That's Cool..I Cherish Loyalty Too
Their Countenance ...Yeah! The way they act are not always The same in My Presence at different occasions , Probably because when Humans Lie At different occasions he doesn't remember what he has said before Because The Beautiful thing about the truth?you don't need to remember what you said when you want to repeat it
Above All, You Can use a Little Tutoring on How Not to be a Dumb ass
And To You, His Friends..In case You were wondering what I think of You...
You are an asshole Too
©Edu Ziyadah Oluwafunmylola

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIA'S APPROACH TOWARDS EDUCATION

LOST CAUSE

WE CAN BE BETTER