THE MYSTERIOUS LADY

Dear Sweet Talker,
If honeyed words are all you have
Then you have nothing to offer me.
I am sure that your lady followers would fall prey to such lies that flies
and though I am flattered, deeply So☺!, I love sweet words too,but only for the love of
Literature but since am not a
Fictional Character...
For most women your words would have them begging for you by now,
But I am not like most women.
I believe in action SIR, not just words.
For words are just words and anyone can say them.
but action? I mean ACTION(the ones you do when you think am not seeing)..
Now that speaks Louder than words.
If by chance we do meet again my friendπŸ™‚
and you still haven't learn how to ask of my name instead referring to me as "Pretty, cupcake,angel"
Please refer to me as "The one who got away"
-
#Khaeyr πŸ—―

Comments

  1. sounds cool - so its gon be like (hello -name included-) good one; thumbs up

    ReplyDelete
  2. πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIA'S APPROACH TOWARDS EDUCATION

LOST CAUSE

WE CAN BE BETTER