THE MYSTERIOUS LADY II


Dear Lover Boy,
Your best Incantation ?
👇🏿
"I LOVE YOU"
Have heard this so many times that
I have lost count.
By now,the word "I LOVE YOU"
Is like Nigerians chanting "Up Nepa!"
But since am allergic to entities
Whose word doesn't match their action.
So,Save your breath LOVER BOY.
U ooze of lies
Because u booze on it
So save the lie
For the water brain who thinks every word you utter is GOSPEL
-
What we have to do
And what we do
Are sometimes not the same
In fact most times doesn't have to be same
If not,
You will be very sad that you ever learned how to talk
Just so you know:
If u ATTEMPT to play me
U are going to PAY
with INTEREST
Darling,do not for a moment think my words are channeled from HATRED or REVENGE
Those are signs of weakness my dear
When I say you are going to PAY
I mean you will have no choice but to  PAY apt attention to how
I will play you at your game
As for your fascination about me?,
not every flower that fascinates you should be plucked
Some are meant for those who will cherish them and make them bloom instead of you...
Instead of you who only wanted to pluck on impulse, in the end,
What you want to do with it?...
...you don't know.
-
And if by chance your aim was to make me an EMOTIONAL TEST TUBE
Oh! Dear, before the full manifestation of that thought..
I would have become someone else's MAIN FORMULA

#khaeyr 🗯

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIA'S APPROACH TOWARDS EDUCATION

LOST CAUSE

WE CAN BE BETTER