I AM NOT GOOD FOR YOU: IT DOESN'T MEAN I AM BAD FOR OTHERS

I never knew
It will feel so good
Just by being true 
to myself and true to you
Even if the truth is strangling you
The Peace that follows is blissful
Through this years have been tolerating what's not true
At least I get to know am useful
If not to you
But to myself
And those who prefer the truth
Hey! Take a Look at that Dude
What drove you away drove him to me
You see that girl? The one coming towards me with a smile on her face? 
She Counts what you call arrogance as boldness and
Guess what?: she has been looking for someone who will encourage her about that
If I had change for you? Would I still be ME?
See that Elderly man?
You think am disrespectful, He feels I know my way with smart talks which is rare
That group of people over there? The words that irritates you sounds Funny to them
The word that saddens you 
Puts smile on their faces
"Oh! I love your personality "
So goes their saying
"You are too rude and full of yourself"
Your exact words
Who then should I listen to?
No one actually but myself by continuing being me
The one you met but couldn't tolerate who would change for you
Life is all about Choices
One man's hero is another man's scoundrel
Ignore what you don't like and leave it for those who are looking for exactly that
Am not your choice
So I have nothing against you
I have someone I don't like too
Because "A friend to all is a friend to none"-so goes the saying of Aristotle. 
If you ever meet someone who likes me, remember life is all about choices
I am their CHOICE
So do not for a moment think
your choice of person bothers me
When I remember of your existence only When I see you
My definition of the truth is your definition of deceit
Your definition of The Victim is my definition of Traitor
So who do we blame?
No one actually if you really want to move on
We are just not good for each other 

Does this give you any kind of knowledge about Personality or yourself?
Will like to hear from you

©Edu Ziyadah Oluwafunmylola

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIA'S APPROACH TOWARDS EDUCATION

LOST CAUSE

WE CAN BE BETTER