THE HIJAB (PART 1:MY PRIDE)


The Hijab is a humble piece
This piece is with no teeth
It bites not nor devour you

~
The snail is covered in its own way
So is the pearl with its own quay
The royals are preserved with their own lace
So why not give' my hijab it's own place

~
My hijab ain't an Hindrance ,but a Courage To Show People who use hating words dz humble piece that I can wear it and still have my brain intact

~
What is that chastity quote or was it fashion? "You are what you wear"
~If Rag is ur Swag,Den Hijab is My Identity
~If A Cute Hair -do is ur style,Den Hijab is My Swag
~ If Lack of hair covering Portrays ur Liberty Den Covering It Portrays My Liberty to also cover

~
When You are Free To Open, Den Y are u not free to cover? ,
Note:We cover up our phones/gadget wt pouch nt bcoz we see it as an oppression on the them
We cover dem up nt tinkin for one moment that we myt b depriving them of der beauty rather we see it as a form of beautification 

©Edu (Charcoal) Ziyadah

Comments

  1. Very Nice ; more x3 grease - more knowledge to the brain - what an article ...hmmm

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIA'S APPROACH TOWARDS EDUCATION

LOST CAUSE

WE CAN BE BETTER