ADORING EXCESSIVELY

ADORING EXCESSIVELY!

Idolizing a HUMAN is not my thing.
Has never been
-

You are a scholar! In the:
Islamic sense,Political sense, western Education wise
Not enough to make a necklace of you and adorn my neck with it or decorate my various belongings with ur pics
Not enough to make you my number source
Of asking for opinion.
Not enough to owe my allegiance to you
No enough to view you as First among equal
Not at all close to make me chant religiously whenever your name is mentioned
I have got a little bit of every characteristics too
-
You are brilliant, enigma, charismatic ,Politically alive
Bla bla bla!
Recites the Full texts of the Quran in 2 minutes..? Can quote the whole World wikipedia Dictionary in nano second
Pray for people and it always seem to be successful
Predict and it happens?
Bravo!
Wonderful !.(Genuinely)
That's all...it can't make me see you as a God's P.A
Can't make me talk excessively about you
Can't make me see you and stop my normal routine to acknowledge you in an excessive way ( Boss! Bla bla bla with me bent kissing ur hands or raising my hands)
A normal respectful greeting is all I owe you
Coz in my PHILOSOPHY
Both Tribal and Religious,
Respect is sacrosanct
-
Anything outside the "HISTORICAL LIST OF MESSENGERS " (which I don't even "IDOLIZE")
Makes you as human as ME
-
People will be like
Ziyadah is too daring
annoying or irritating
-
Some might think it's a "KillJoy" tendency .
It's not just in me ni😒
-
So was doing my normal "Scanning through" then I came
Across this 👇🏿

"They took their rabbis and their teachers to be their LORDS besides Allah (by obeying them in things which they made lawful or unlawful according to their own desires without being ordered by Allah), and (they also took as their Lord) Messiah, son of Maryam (Mary), while they were commanded [in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)) to worship none but One Ilah (God - Allah) La ilaha illa Huwa (none has the right to be worshipped but He). PRAISE and GLORY be to Him, (far above is He) from having the partners they associate (with Him)."

At-Tawba (The Repentance) 9:31"

"All these Extra Unnecessary Fruitless Curriculum
I don't know why I find it easy not to indulge in them...
Maybe because am lazy?
Or because the trait is actually ordained"-© EDU(Charcoal) ZIYADAH ✍🏿

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIA'S APPROACH TOWARDS EDUCATION

THE MYSTERIOUS LADY II