SHATTERED FRIEND-SHIP

Dear Best Friend, 
It surprised god of
Friend-Ship
How I can easily 
Nothing You
It was so blissful
But I was like
Hey don't be surprised 
I wasn't born with you
After all we are not the first
Ship that went into its doom
, if it baffles you
Ask Titanic,Explorer or john gilpin
They were once useful
But when the Wave and Energy
Are not equal,something will definitely happen
Just Like the energy from me
And the wave from you
So, am doing well without you
Even extra ordinary thanbefore I met you
So I don't get all this hullabaloo
Coming from the people
Because  no one is indispensable
Not like you were even dependable

-
Ships are all about giving and receiving when one is higher than the other The only outcome is for the ship to drown just like our Friend-Ship,so no dilemma about it
Doom

©Khaeyr

Comments

  1. A piece from her heart - strong mind - moving is the best step in forgetting someone who doesn't care

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NIGERIA'S APPROACH TOWARDS EDUCATION

LOST CAUSE

WE CAN BE BETTER