This is a UniVast Expect everything that has to do with HUMANS| HUMOUR •RELIGION • POLITICS • MYSTERY • EDUCATION •ROMANCE • SARCASM•PERSONALITY • VIEWS
YOU
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
-
Some people just don't hate YOU because of the things YOU have
They hate YOU because YOU could go through tons of trouble and uneasiness and still come out smiling as if YOU went through nothing
Dear Lover Boy, Your best Incantation ? ๐๐ฟ "I LOVE YOU" Have heard this so many times that I have lost count. By now,the word "I LOVE YOU" Is like Nigerians chanting "Up Nepa!" But since am allergic to entities Whose word doesn't match their action. So,Save your breath LOVER BOY. U ooze of lies Because u booze on it So save the lie For the water brain who thinks every word you utter is GOSPEL - What we have to do And what we do Are sometimes not the same In fact most times doesn't have to be same If not, You will be very sad that you ever learned how to talk Just so you know: If u ATTEMPT to play me U are going to PAY with INTEREST Darling,do not for a moment think my words are channeled from HATRED or REVENGE Those are signs of weakness my dear When I say you are going to PAY I mean you will have no choice but to PAY apt attention to how I will play you at your game As for your fascination about me?, not ever...
Dear Sweet Talker, If honeyed words are all you have Then you have nothing to offer me. I am sure that your lady followers would fall prey to such lies that flies and though I am flattered, deeply So☺!, I love sweet words too,but only for the love of Literature but since am not a Fictional Character... For most women your words would have them begging for you by now, But I am not like most women. I believe in action SIR, not just words. For words are just words and anyone can say them. but action? I mean ACTION(the ones you do when you think am not seeing).. Now that speaks Louder than words. If by chance we do meet again my friend๐ and you still haven't learn how to ask of my name instead referring to me as "Pretty, cupcake,angel" Please refer to me as "The one who got away" - #Khaeyr ๐ฏ
NIGERIA'S APPROACH TOWARDS EDUCATION Students intelligence are restricted to the six questions the examiner is going to ask in fact question one might be bagging 150 marks. Maybe the student's strength is actually located in the part of the syllabus the lecturer didn't even touch in the questions Then that student automatically becomes a dullard(?) That's not the end, Our law course here in Lagos state university (lasu) for example is five (5) good years! Plus law school =six (6) years Almost all the years the student is suppose to be building his or her potential(s) Then after graduation a Nigerian employer will be asking a student of 26 years for 30 years of experience has the student been studying since he/ she was a zygote? No doubt, the employer(s) is indirectly telling us "Nigerian youth(s) are unemployable after almost fourteen years of leaving our lives pursuing the societal DUTY (education) The secret of the developed country is their undivided att...
Comments
Post a Comment